Complaint Review: DSH HOUSING GROUP SOUTHWEST

• Updated: Sun, March 16, 2014

• Reported By: Norma Y. Delayo — Albuquerque New Mexico
DSH HOUSING GROUP SOUTHWEST
4500 FULLER DR. IRVING, Texas USA

DSH HOUSING GROUP SOUTHWEST Took $5000.00 for down payment for a home and I never heard back from them, I tried calling them over and over until one day the phones where discounted IRVING Texas

I found this web site with Manufactored homes to buy, I called them and they gave me the information of what I need to do to buy one, they sent me to a company called Peritus they were suppose to help me get my credit up to par, and in the mean time I signed a contract to get the mobile home along with doing that I gave them $5000 for the down payment. Weeks went by I was able to speak to the sales person thru emails and phone for a while then he quite, when that happened I could never get ahold of anyone I contiuned to call and email but no responce. Until one day I called again and the phones where discounted and no longer in service. At that point I didn't know what to do, until today I just so happened to goolge DSH housing groupsouthwest and this ripoff repost came up. It has been since 2008, but it is so much money that I worked so hard to save for a home and this company just took it from me and there isn't anything that I can do about it. This is wrong in every level. If there is anyone out there that can help people such as myself please let us know I know that we all would be for ever grateful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2014 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DSH-HOUSING-GROUP-SOUTHWEST/IRVING-Texas-75038/DSH-HOUSING-GROUP-SOUTHWEST-Took-500000-for-down-payment-for-a-home-and-I-never-heard-b-1131063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DSH HOUSING GROUP SOUTHWEST