Complaint Review: DSL Extreme

• Reported By: Larry — Moreno Valley California USA
DSL Extreme
chatsworth, California United States of America

DSL Extreme You cant understand tech service chatsworth, California

I have tried to reach a person in the corporate office and when I call the Philippines those people cant speak clearly enough to understand them , they told me I would get a call from the corporate office in 2 days , they never called me on monday , they like to hide like rats behind the corporate vail .

they instruct there employes in the Philippines not to give out the corporate number , but guess what I know where they are located and intend to pay them a nice visit with 2 routers and shove them where the sun wont shine, I will never do business with this sham company again. oh I almost forgot to say that there parent company and its cronies are in Utah, when I first started with this company there tech support was in California, no wonder the unemployment rate is sky hi   here

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2011 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DSL-Extreme/chatsworth-California-/DSL-Extreme-You-cant-understand-tech-service-chatsworth-California-755401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DSL Extreme