Complaint Review: DSN- direct shopping network

• Updated: Tue, July 22, 2014

• Reported By: Caroline Kinney — Bouse Arizona
DSN- direct shopping network
1239 south Glendale avenue Glendale, California USA

DSN- direct shopping network Art. Art's son,,, They had weeks and months of sales on TV. I ordered after 4+ months I started calling 2-4 years later I'm out a lot of expensive jewels and jewelry! Glendale California

over 10 years ago I watched DSN on dish net. Channel 219. Dish network. I purchased off and on for years. A few years ago, I ordered a ct. Blue garnet c.c. 10kt. W/ diamond accent ring. After a few monthave 4, I started calling. They told me it was a special order. Then they had a sale around Christmas that year, 2011, for several months they had quite the sale.

I ordered approx. 10 items. I won a free man's watch unfortunately I never received anything! Not my ring, not all the gems or jewelry. They did send two pairs of the Ethiopian opal, wello opal, earring studs. The metal was so soft the backs are bendable with my pinkies!

I called until they stopped answering and shut the place down and off the network. I would sue them but I can't afford a lawyer. I have so much invested and I'm an older lady living on a budget! Art and his son and mr. Shepard, one of their gemologists. There's a lot more but I would of wrote all their names down if I knew. After 10 years I trusted them. Please, don't shop with these theives. Arts son, can't remember his name, bragged about his 100,000. Expensive sports car. I know how they afford that stuff now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2014 01:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DSN-direct-shopping-network/Glendale-California-91205-0000/DSN-direct-shopping-network-Art-Arts-son-They-had-weeks-and-months-of-sales-on-TV-1163926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DSN- direct shopping network