Complaint Review: DSS - Debt Solution Services

PO BOX 381 Cheektowag, New York USA
  • Phone: 855-673-5298
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

DSS - Debt Solution Services Verbally Harassing Phone call, Threatening to sue Cheektowag New York

Marie Waters answered my call when I called back but transferred me to a Jeff Holstead. Jeff Holstead was verbally abusive to me and would not provide the actual physical address of the company. He gave me only a PO BOX. I could no find anything online about this company. He kept telling me money was deposited into my bank account on a date but would not provide the specific date. When I advise him I never had an account with that bank, he became more verbally abusive and I told him I can get a letter and send it certified to his company and he became more verbally abusive then hung up on me. This person is calling my home and office phone and being verbally abusive every time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2013 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DSS-Debt-Solution-Services/Cheektowag-New-York-14225/DSS-Debt-Solution-Services-Verbally-Harassing-Phone-call-Threatening-to-sue-Cheektowag-1092337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DSS - Debt Solution Services