Complaint Review: dssinconline

• Updated: Thu, May 24, 2012

• Reported By: cathie — Lockport Illinois United States of America
dssinconline
PO Box1949 Pilot Point Pilot Point, Texas United States of America

dssinconline Please subscribe for some magazines and help send me on my trip to Mexico Pilot Point, Texas

A nice young man came to my door and was selling subscriptions to magazines to help him get points for a trip to Mexico. I picked out 2 for my Grandsons he said it was 128 so I took out 2 dollars was 128 dollars. I picked out 2 magazines he put me down for 3.
long story short I ended up writing a check for $86.00 and he left saying the magazines should start coming in about 6 months and took my 2bucks with him.
I went to the internet couldnt pull up the site. I cancelled the check.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2012 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dssinconline/Pilot-Point-Texas-76258/dssinconline-Please-subscribe-for-some-magazines-and-help-send-me-on-my-trip-to-Mexico-P-887805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dssinconline