Complaint Review: dtdcexpresscourier@paysandu.com

• Updated: Wed, November 06, 2013

• Reported By: JimDSmith23 — Long Beach California
dtdcexpresscourier@paysandu.com
, Select State/Province USA

dtdcexpresscourier@paysandu.com Told me I have won a Lotto of Money...but they want me to send them money to get the money New Deli India Internet

Got a E-mail tell me that I had won some money from PCHLottery...Publish Clearinghouse...The letter look very professional...I sure some people has been duped...then I got another E-mail with instruction how to get the money via Carrier...dtdcexpresscourior would be in charge of get my check to me...all I had to do was pay a fee...there was 3 was to do it...1.Overnight...563.00 dollar....48 hr...508.00 dollar and 72 hrs 450.00....I am glad I check and I see other have got this same Rip off...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2013 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dtdcexpresscourierpaysanducom/Select-StateProvince/dtdcexpresscourierpaysanducom-Told-me-I-have-won-a-Lotto-of-Moneybut-they-want-me-to-1097531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dtdcexpresscourier@paysandu.com