Complaint Review: Duane Lero Insurance Duane M Lero Bryan Christopher Moon Michael Lawrence Kelly Thompson

• Submitted: Mon, May 27, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, May 27, 2013

• Reported By: Mark — Guam Georgia
38 Marine Corps Drive Guam, USA

Duane Lero Insurance Duane M Lero Bryan Christopher Moon Michael Lawrence Kelly Thompson SCAM ALERT!!!!  Guam

Duane Lero Insurance is full of bullsh**t!!!! I have been paying for insurance to him for two years. I had a car accidnet and made a claim. I learned my money was being pcoketed by him and I am uninsured!!! When I asked him about it he says its my problem. I looked up reviews online for him and I am not the only client this has happened to!!! He mistreats people like this all the time and he still has not been shut down! Stay away from him! He is a scammer! I will be seeing him in court!!!

I WILL BE SEEING YOU IN COURT DUANE!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2013 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Duane-Lero-Insurance-Duane-M-Lero-Bryan-Christopher-Moon-Michael-Lawrence-Kelly-Thompson/Guam-/Duane-Lero-Insurance-Duane-M-Lero-Bryan-Christopher-Moon-Michael-Lawrence-Kelly-Thompson-S-1054162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Duane Lero Insurance Duane M Lero Bryan Christopher Moon Michael Lawrence Kelly Thompson