Complaint Review: duffers outsourcing llc

• Submitted: Sun, December 02, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 02, 2012

• Reported By: antoinette — schiller pk Illinois United States of America
duffers outsourcing llc

duffers outsourcing llc Paul whitney sent me a bogus check and i cashed it Internet

I received an email from duffers outsourcing llc to become a secret shopper. Ive never done this before,said they are ISO certified been in business since 2006. I received a check for 2130.00 i cashed it at a currency exchange in rosemont il. The check turned out to be counterfeit.

The currency exchange called once didnt leave a message.3 wks later i get mail from them that was sent to my old address stating if i dont replace it tgey will contact rosemont police. Well detectives showed up threatening me. I have til December 10 th to come up with 2130.00 or they will arrest me for felony counterfeit check cashing.

I feel its the currency exchange fault. The lady was hispanic with heavy accent. She obviously let tge check go through without questioning it. Now can i get arrested fir this even though i was sent this check? Im willing to make payments with them to avoid being arrested. I sure dont have 2130.00

I was toldto keep 200.00 make a purchase at seaes then send the rest via western union to a rep in Georgia. I get checks on a weekly basis from all sorts of places. Therw was an envelope in my door the day the cops came. I told them look it doesnt stop! I need advice ASAP!?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2012 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/duffers-outsourcing-llc/internet/duffers-outsourcing-llc-Paul-whitney-sent-me-a-bogus-check-and-i-cashed-it-Internet-976869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on duffers outsourcing llc