Complaint Review: dug motor company

• Updated: Wed, March 30, 2011

• Reported By: paul f alpine — massena New York United States of America
dug motor company
106 pond road Internet United States of America

dug motor company doug mcatee, 1-207-926-1016, 1-207-926-6060 scammed, ripped off, harassed, chiseled, stole, thieved, pilfered, sting, robbed, lifted, tricked, confidence man, con artist, extortion, new gloucester, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rebuttal

*Author of original report: DOUG MOTORS RESOLVED ISSUE

Doug Mcatee of Dug Motors company ripped me off for 175$ on my credit card!!!  I contacted him over 1 month ago to order parts.  He asked me for billing info and invoiced me.  Never heard from him since.  I tried calling and he did everything to avoid talking to me.  I had enough and called Visa, they did a 3 way call with him.  Wouldn't you know it, Mcatee picks up the phone, and lies to Visa and myself, gives me false tracking, doesn't answer my calls and figures he will walk away scamming customers.  I have contacted the Attorney General in Maine and made a full report.  I also contacted the BBB in Maine and also Visa.  Doug Mcatee has scammed me, he lied and is swindling me out of my money!  I am seriously Pissed at him and I will be going to the sherrif and Police in his home town or county and filing FRAUD CHARGES within the next 2 days.  48 Hours or whichever comes first.  Doug you messed with the wrong guy.  I know my rights and this will become a nightmare once I exersize my rights as a consumer.  I would strongly suggest you give me a refund as you have provided me with lies the many times I tried to get you to come clean.  You even lied with Visa and I have filed a formal complaint with them against you.  They told me you could loose your Visa merchant account with them.  Is all this what you want?  Pay me back!

I am considering a law suit against you for lost wages because your empty promises had my customers screaming for their snomobiles back, Online fraud, and Damages.

Police...

Chief of Police

109 Middle St
Portland, Maine 04101
(207)874-8300

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2011 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dug-motor-company/internet/dug-motor-company-doug-mcatee-1-207-926-1016-1-207-926-6060-scammed-ripped-off-harasse-709428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dug motor company

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Doug - ()

Sorry you cant have it your way.   This isnt Burger King.  We are a antique snowmobile parts seller and it takes us time to find your part dig up the snowmobile, clean the part and test it.  Then package it and send  it.   Yes we charge you for the part before we order it or pull it off a parts sled.   Yes this customer waited 30 days before he recieved his part.   We are sorry and have returned the $175.  to his card and gave him the parts for free to make Paul happy.     We are good people but have been tarnished by this guy writing crap all over the internet about us.    He must not be to upset as he called the next week and wanted to order more parts.  Haha  , sorry were busy pal.

DOUG MOTORS RESOLVED ISSUE

AUTHOR: paul f alpine - (United States of America)

I RECEVED THEPARTS I ORDERED. THIS IS NOW RESOLVED.