• Report: #1120455

Dun and Bradstreet
Keene, Select State/Province USA

Dun and Bradstreet rip off Mailubu California

*Author of original report: Dun and Bradstreet rip off

*Consumer Comment: Would it surprise you that Dun & Bradstreet had nothing to do with this scam?

A year ago I was contacted and told that I had bad information on my Dun and Bradstreet account. I said I don't have a Dun and Bradstreet account.  They told me the info was there and I needed to pay them $900.00 so they could walk me through getting my report updated and get the score higher.  Well I paid the $900.00 and never heard from them again.  They didn't do one thing for me and my $900.00 dollars.  I consider that a Rip Off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dun-and-Bradstreet/Keene-Select-StateProvince-03431/Dun-and-Bradstreet-rip-off-Mailubu-California-1120455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dun and Bradstreet

Dun and Bradstreet rip off

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

I didn't send any money to another country. Dun and Bradstreet charged my cc and then did nothing for me. In my mind that is a ripoff.

Would it surprise you that Dun & Bradstreet had nothing to do with this scam?

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

Whoever contacted you just used their name for credibility.  They are likely in India, Nigeria or Europe and your money is gone.  Did they have you pay the $900 by Western Union, Moneypak or a similar untraceable method?

"I said I don't have a Dun and Bradstreet account.  They told me the info was there.."

That should have been a clue that they were going to rip you off.  Sorry you've lost your money on this heinous scam..but don't blame Dun & Bradstreet.