• Report: #951948

30-19 francis lewis blvd flushing, New York United States of America

dun-rite relocations Amanda Smith MOVING THUGS AND CROOKS flushing, New York

*Consumer Comment: REALLY AMANDA

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: No Such Customer of Dun-Rite Relocations

Where does one start after getting victimized as bad as me and my family were? I hired dun-rite relocations to do my move and this  was mistake number 1. I booked my move with amanda and she promised me the world, and after getting my deposit then she turned into a totally different person, they took a 20% non-refundable deposit from me and here is where the problems began. The day of the move the showed up 5 hours late in a budget truck with 3 crackhead looking guys smelling like alchohol and dirty looking, i should of and would of cancelled my move right there on the spot but they had my money and had to be out that day. These guys were rude and horrible at packing my items, after 6 hours of hell the truck was packed with my whole world and then the foreman Ray gave me a bill of TRIPLE the estimate and said if i dont pay they will hold me HOSTAGE in storage until i pay them 11,000 dollars!  at this point Ray say hey lady what do you want to do? i have to go i have a date, i had no choice but to pay, i maxed out every credit card i had to pay this new extortion rate. 18 days later i recieved my items and EVERYTHING was destroyed i mean EVERYTHING!! i wish this sight allowed me to put pictures but it different, they broke all my wedding china all my family airlooms, TV.S were destroyed mattresses ripped. I called Amanda to file a claim and she has not once answered since. PLEASE PLEASE RUN from this company, they are THUGS and HORRIBLE PEOPLE!! Dont be sold by there NON ACCREDITTED BBB RATING. THEY ARE WOLFS IN SHEEPS CLOTHING.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2012 06:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dun-rite-relocations/flushing-New-York-/dun-rite-relocations-Amanda-Smith-MOVING-THUGS-AND-CROOKS-flushing-New-York-951948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dun-rite relocations

REALLY AMANDA

AUTHOR: marie - ()

the only thing that is bogus is you and your company.  you are a liar .. you are nothing but a bait a switch operation... you claim to have your own trucks yet a rent a truck showed up at my house.. when my things were finally delivered very expensive items were destroyed you had the balls to claim i packed those items... you are NASTY AND DON'T DESERVE TO CALL YOURSELF A MOVING COMPANY anyone even of thinking of using this company should move rite on to another company. BECAUSE THIS COMPANY IS DUN-WRONG.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

No Such Customer of Dun-Rite Relocations

AUTHOR: Dun-Rite Relocations - (United States of America)

This report is completely bogus. I would like the actual so called customer reveal themselves and I will personally address these allegations. They do not state their name nor there job # so it leads me to believe that it is a disgruntle worker.