Complaint Review: Dunn & Bradstreet Credibility Corp

• Updated: Wed, March 26, 2014

• Reported By: MrsLinATL — Marietta Georgia
Dunn & Bradstreet Credibility Corp
22761 Pacific Coast Highway Malibu, California USA

Dunn & Bradstreet Credibility Corp suspicious use of deceptive website address to make themselves more believable Malibu California

I received a voice mail which was very clearly made within a call center, and the caller had a hard time saying the word Credibility after the Dun & Bradstreet name. They claimed they were calling about our credit rating and provided our DUNS number and please call them back. They also called a dedicated line not connected to the main office line.

The company they called (mine) has stellar credit with an impeccable reputation. I knew there was no potential (absolutely positively none) for any credit concern and Googled the company name. I saw the multiple news reports about the hard criticisms the company has had lately for its high pressure tactics for a service we do not need. So instead of wasting anyone's time getting angry at a teleprospector, I just called the main number back, and told them I wanted all of my data added to their Do Not Call list permanently. They asked for the phone# that was called, I gave them that, and they asked for other numbers, so I provided the main office line. Then I told them that I wanted every single phone# associated with our DUNS number to be added to that Do Not Call list. I provided them with that number and was told it would be added.

Now we wait and see if they abide by the FCC regulations or not.

I think the company should be truly ashamed of itself by using the website it uses (dandb.com/) being so close to and easily mistaken for the legit Dun & Bradstreet site (dnb.com/). If I were the real D&B, I think I'd be in court disassociating the scammers' business name from the reputable ones.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dunn-Bradstreet-Credibility-Corp/Malibu-California-90265/Dunn-Bradstreet-Credibility-Corp-suspicious-use-of-deceptive-website-address-to-make-th-1133825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dunn & Bradstreet Credibility Corp