Complaint Review: duplication.ca/Analogue Media Technologies/Amtech

• Submitted: Mon, March 04, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: ef77777 — Potsdam New York United States of America
duplication.ca/Analogue Media Technologies/Amtech
716 Golf Road, Nuns' Island, Quebec H3E 1A8 Nuns' Island, Quebec United States of America

duplication.ca/Analogue Media Technologies/Amtech Terrible customer service, terrible business practices Nuns' Island, Quebec

I Placed an order, paid instantly with my credit card. They charged me, and I waited... I never got a shipping confirmation. Two full weeks after I paid, I called and asked whether my order had shipped. Not only had my order not shipped, not been refunded, but they actually had the stuff, its just that it was set aside for another customer who had not paid yet. Mind you, this was two weeks after I paid for the order in full.

I was told when I called that my order would be refunded within 20 minutes and 6 hours later they had still not put the refund
through. I had to threaten to get a hold of my credit card company in order to get any sort of refund.

Plainly, I'd recommend NOT doing business with duplication.ca/Analogue Media Technologies/Amtech.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/duplicationcaAnalogue-Media-TechnologiesAmtech/Nuns-Island-Quebec-/duplicationcaAnalogue-Media-TechnologiesAmtech-Terrible-customer-service-terrible-bus-1023517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on duplication.ca/Analogue Media Technologies/Amtech