Complaint Review: Dustin Hahn International

• Updated: Mon, March 31, 2014

• Reported By: James — Hartford Connecticut United States of America
Dustin Hahn International
Santa Barbara, California United States of America

Dustin Hahn International Did not receive all study materials, as advertised on their website. Santa Barbara, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Quit Complaining...

After viewing one of dustin hahns infomercials, I visited his website and was impressed with the volume of sales/training materials that I could purchase for $54.00.  On April 23, 2011 I ordered the Course entitled "Real Estates Best Kept Secrets", which was accompanied by a debit card for the $54.00.

The format of this course consisted of several lessons through PDF downloadable documents as well as several training CD's.  To date, the only training materials I have been granted access to is, one, 30 page PDF document which is practically worthless as a training tool for learning the ins and outs of the Tax Lien business.

I have tried contacting the Company to voice my concern but there has been no reply whatsoever to either my emails or my telephone calls.

I just finished another email to them and I have requested a refund of my money since they don't seem to be interested in solving this problem.

I also informed them that I would contact my State Attorney Generals Office if I did not hear from them by the close of this business day.

Ripped off in Hartford.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2011 04:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dustin-Hahn-International/Santa-Barbara-California-/Dustin-Hahn-International-Did-not-receive-all-study-materials-as-advertised-on-their-web-724894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dustin Hahn International

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Quit Complaining...

AUTHOR: JohnnyAngel - ()

I got this program too and you have to be very uneducated if you can't get around the web on how to get your material.  For the same amount of money I spent. I can't complain as you are.  You must make a lot of complaints in your life and lifetime.  For this amount of you get a ton of material, you just need to get to the right area that they send you and pay attention.  Imagine yourself trying to do business at the county with that attitude, then you'll have to complain against the county because something wasn't fair.  This might be the right business for you to get into.

Good luck,