Complaint Review: Dustin Mitchell

• Submitted: Wed, April 28, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, April 28, 2010

• Reported By: Protected Identity — Saint Louis Missouri United States of America
Dustin Mitchell
Saint Louis, Missouri United States of America

Dustin Mitchell Nicole Ferzoco sent unauthorized correspondence to a company I was in a business contract with. She did this without permission. The correspondence has resulted in financial loss and harm to my integr Saint Louis, Missouri

In May 2009 I was a Pre-Paid Legal Services member. I contacted the St. Louis, Missouri provider firm (Dubail Judge) concerning emails, and internet posts to several websites affiliated with a company I used to do business with. The statements were untrue and slanderous. I believe that the posts and emails substantial injured my reputation and income.

When I contacted Dubail Judge and Attorney Nicole Ferzoco was assigned to help me with this case. I explained to her the situation and provided her with all the necessary documentation to support my cause of action.

Without my approval or permission Ms. Ferzoco wrote my former business partners a letter, and mailed it to them without my approval or knowledge. The letter only served to cause even more trouble with the business I had the dispute with. When confronted about the letter, Attorney Laura Redinger, said that someone had sent it fraudulently, that it was not sent by Dubail Judge or Ms. [continued below]....
..... Ferzoco. Even though it was mailed in Dubail Judge envelopes, printed on Dubail Judge letterhead and signed.

Subsequently the company I had the dispute with sent out another email blast to 180,000 associates and posted on their website that "I" was circulating a fraudulent letter. This substantial discredited me professionally. In addition my Pre-Paid Legal Membership was canceled as was my Independent Business with Pre-Paid Legal, which (as a Director) had a substantial impact on my income.

I filed complaints with Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc. as well as with Dubail Judge. Neither company did anything to assist me in rectifying the situation.

I am now filing formal complaints against Nicole Ferzoco and Laura Redinger, with the Missouri Bar Associations Office of Chief Disciplinary Counsel. In addition, I am investigating my rights under the law and will act accordingly.

I highly recommend that you do not do business with Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc., Dubail Judge, PC, or Nicole Ferzoco.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2010 12:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dustin-Mitchell/Saint-Louis-Missouri-/Dustin-Mitchell-Nicole-Ferzoco-sent-unauthorized-correspondence-to-a-company-I-was-in-a-b-597630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dustin Mitchell