Complaint Review: dutyfreecubancigars.com

• Submitted: Wed, April 17, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: justin — reseda California
dutyfreecubancigars.com

dutyfreecubancigars.com Damian 4 months, multiple emails, and no delivery Internet

*Author of original report: Shipment Recieved

Ordered cigars and payed Damian via bank transfer, after multiple emails and  2 months later I was told the order must have been lost( although I was never provided with a tracking number)  and a new order would be shipped out promptly.

It's been another 2 months and I have emailed Damian at least 10 times, asking about my order or a refund,  and have not recived a single response to any of the emails.

I was never rude or demanding in any of my emails and feel that if someone wants to make a buisness out of stealing money from working class people than at the very least I hope writing this report will help stop someone else from losing their hard earned money.

Damian and his site is a Rip Off and should be avoided!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 08:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dutyfreecubancigarscom/internet/dutyfreecubancigarscom-Damian-4-months-multiple-emails-and-no-delivery-Internet-1044139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dutyfreecubancigars.com

Shipment Recieved

AUTHOR: justin - ()

Update: I did finally recieve my cigars as well as multiple email replies prior to recieving my order. Not sure if his email address was down for a few months or what but he did make good on my original order. I can't say I have any hard feelings at this point and hope I didn't tarnish his credibility too badly.