Complaint Review: dutygearstore.com

• Updated: Sun, October 24, 2010

• Reported By: Ken — Surprise Arizona USA
dutygearstore.com
2581 Jupiter Park Drive Suite F-15 Jupiter, Florida United States of America

dutygearstore.com Chris Dallmann is the managing director, Poor Customer Service, Questionable Practices, Inaccurate Order Filling Jupiter, Florida

10/03/2010.

I placed an online order late on a Sunday night.

10/04/2010.

Wanting to be sure the item was in stock, I called Customer Service: 561-427-6877 first thing Monday AM - 3 times.

Nobody answered! The fact nobody answered the telephone concerned me, so I did some searching and found several negative comments regarding DutyGearStore.com. Not finding an email address on their web site, I signed into my account and canceled my order via the web site's "Contact Us" feature.

10/05/2010.

I received an email from DutyGearStore, after close of business, 6:38PM EDT, informing me my order was being processed. I tried calling Customer Service and again, nobody answered the telephone. I sent another email, this time using the email address contained in the "order processing" email, explaining I canceled my order (10:38PM).

10/06/2010.

I called my bank to dispute the charge for unordered merchandise.

10/19/2010.

I received an email telling me my order was shipped.

My Opinion? **************************************

This seems like a very sketchy website. If I were you, I wouldn't order anything from dutygearstore.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2010 01:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dutygearstorecom/Jupiter-Florida-33458/dutygearstorecom-Chris-Dallmann-is-the-managing-director-Poor-Customer-Service-Question-654527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dutygearstore.com