Complaint Review: duvanti shades

• Submitted: Fri, March 28, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, March 28, 2014

• Reported By: constance — warren Michigan

duvanti shades was told that i would recieve a free pair of sunglasses and i did recieve said glasses and then my credit card was charged $95 when contacted the company thaey said they would cancel my script , which i never signed up for . north las vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Duvanti Shades Scam

I was told i would receive a pair of duvanti sunglasses for free with a $5 shipping charge . I recieved the glasses , and a charge on my credit card for $95 . I then tried to contact the company by phone and was told to go to there web site , which i still have not found , but i did find alot of RIPOFF REPORTS. so after reading some reports i realized i got ripped off . I have put in a dispute with my charge card company and i am going to stop any further charges from this company . I intend on sending the glasses back with a signature required .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2014 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/duvanti-shades-/north-las-vegas-Nevada-89032/duvanti-shades-was-told-that-i-would-recieve-a-free-pair-of-sunglasses-and-i-did-recieve-1134522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on duvanti shades

Duvanti Shades Scam

AUTHOR: Jeff - ()

The same thing happened to me. I bought the glasses for $5.99 and 2 weeks later I was billed $95.00 plus a foreign transaction fee. I called my credit card company and they called the company while I was on the line. After some scamming reference from me they agreed to give me $65.00 back plus my credit card company gave me an extra $30.00 credit.