Complaint Review: Duvera Financial

• Updated: Wed, May 07, 2014

• Reported By: schoo' boy — tulsa Oklahoma
Duvera Financial
PO BOX 2549 Carlsbad, California USA

Duvera Financial I've been scammed and Im looking forward to stopping this because they still have a hold on my bank account. Carlsbad California

*Consumer Comment: File a complaint

This is a wake up call for anyone who looking to make a "quick paycheck" thinking like will leave you vulnerable to scamming companies like "Duvera Financial" be aware. Just alittle before the year was over I recieve a interview phone call stating that I qualify for their training that will have making 1,000's of dollars less than 6 months. What they did was put me on an real interview process that seems like a company or a group of atleast 4-6 people involve in this business.

First talked to a guy who told I qualified for the program he told that needed to make a down payment of $300 which I was unsure at first and I did not know how to ask the right questions for concerns because they did not allow me to think about what I getting into. Which lead me into waiting a few days before I got a call from the actual person thats a manager of the company the exact words I got from the first call he suppose to feed me more information on what this program is about, or product or service they're saling. I got the call he talked a program that teaches you how to make money through their program using website like ebay.com, amazone.com, youtube.com etc just to get started.

Along with that I paid 300 dollar down payment towards the training program, which also lead me into signing a internet contract for $134.84 monthly toward $3000 according to most recent letter the company sent me on Dec 27, 2013. I also gave them a phone call regarding my financial situation one thing I've notice they have terrible customer service, and they gave me a number to call so I can cancel my account 1-888-777-1982 I called twice which lead to voice mail and a person name by "Skylar Joiner" phone number for Duvera financial 1-866-438-8372 ex 2002.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2014 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Duvera-Financial/Carlsbad-California-92018/Duvera-Financial-Ive-been-scammed-and-Im-looking-forward-to-stopping-this-because-they-s-1113908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Duvera Financial

File a complaint

AUTHOR: Bossman - ()

File a complaint with the CFPB... they will take action!!!!!