Complaint Review: dvd royalty

• Submitted: Wed, February 20, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: claire — dewsbury Other United Kingdom
dvd royalty

dvd royalty i ordered dvds and havent recieved my order and now cant get in touch with company , Internet

I ordered a DVD box set which I thought was a bargain all seasons of dark shadows for 118.00 they took 121.00 which I didn't question just thought it was part of fees.

I received an email stating what I had ordered saying it would take three to four week to deliver due to it being shipped this was in December we are now in February. I have been in touch they sent an email back stating they would get in touch with royal mail and see where it could of got to.

Science then I have not been able to get In touch with the company and my emails keep getting sent back I can't even find the site now please can you help or can anybody thankyou

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dvd-royalty/internet/dvd-royalty-i-ordered-dvds-and-havent-recieved-my-order-and-now-cant-get-in-touch-with-co-1017442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dvd royalty