Complaint Review: DVD Tiger

• Updated: Fri, May 24, 2013

• Reported By: Cheryl — West Virginia
DVD Tiger
3044 Bloor Street West Suite 434 Toronto, Ontario Canada

DVD Tiger / Gordon Kennedy I ordered the Little House on the Prairie Complete Series DVD set for my children for Christmas. I finally received it on 2/14- however the first DVD never worked. We began watching them and more and more they would freeze, not work, skip. All and all out of 60 DVD's less than 30 of them worked. I contacted the company and they reassured me via email that I would get a whole new set- and were extremely apologetic stating "This was a very rare problem, but they will take care of it" WHAT A JOKE! I emailed many times and they kept promising to 'resend' a whole new complete set. Never received anything! I am out $99.00 and we end up watching the series on my small laptop on You Tube ! Toronto Ontario

I orderd the Complete Series of Little House on the Prairie set of DVD's from Tiger Direct for Christmas .  They charged my account $99.00 on 12/6.  I did not receive the DVD's until 2/14.  (after two emails inquiring about them)  Then as we began to watch them the first DVD never worked.  Many other skipped, froze and were very poor quality.  Out of 60 videos, less than 30 were watchable.  I wrote the company (via email) and was assured I would be sent out a whole new complete set within 6- 12 weeks.  I never received it.  I am out $99.00 , my children lost one of their Christmas gifts, and we now watch the sereis on my small laptop with Youtube!  A SCAM for sure!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 05:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVD-Tiger/Toronto-Ontario-M4W-1A7/DVD-Tiger-Gordon-Kennedy-I-ordered-the-Little-House-on-the-Prairie-Complete-Series-DVD-1053498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVD Tiger