Complaint Review: dvdtiger

• Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: shcwartz — Blissfield Michigan United States of America
dvdtiger
burlingtonInternet, Select State/Province United States of America

dvdtiger rogers is consulting I ordered Rifleman the complete series Order 1/6/2013 it's 2/13/2013 and can't get anyone to answer a e-mail. burlingtonInternet, Other

I ordered Rifleman the complete series of the TV show from dvdtiger.com

For $75.00 and it said, it would take 2-4 weeks before I received them. That was 1-6-2013.

It is now 2-14-2013 and still no dvd's.

I've tried to e-mail them at more than one address with no responds from anyone.  How that I've read other people being ripped off I'm sure I was ripped off. Would love to get my money back, that's all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 04:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dvdtiger/burlingtonInternet-Select-StateProvince-/dvdtiger-rogers-is-consulting-I-ordered-Rifleman-the-complete-series-Order-162013-its-2-1013776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dvdtiger