Complaint Review: dvdtiger.com

• Submitted: Tue, February 12, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Batavia Illinois United States of America
dvdtiger.com

dvdtiger.com XEO Vent Ordered DVD box set never received it can't get refund Internet

On December 7, 2012 I ordered a DVD box set from dvdtiger.com as a Christmas present for a family member knowing it might be delivered 1 or 2 weeks after Christmas. I was notified that it shipped on Dec.13, 2012 and to allow 2-3 weeks for delivery, I never received it.

I contacted dvdtiger.com and provided the item number and said I had never received it and would like a refund. I was contacted through email by Gordon Kenndy, Customer Support Manager on explaining to me their shipping process and told me that my order is on schedule and will arrive 2-4 weeks, this was on January 16, 2013. Mr. Kenndy also stated that orders are shipped via Small Packet Air Mail and this service does not have a tracking number, it's a cost effective service that allows them to offer free shipping.

After 4 weeks went by I emailed Mr. Kenndy and informed him that I still had not received my item and again asked for a refund. Mr. Kenndy replied back saying that he will put a tracer on it through the post office and he and I would be notified within 3-5 days. After 10 days in not being notified, I sent another email to Mr.Kenndy on Feb. 6, 2013 stating that I have been more then patient and would like a refund so that we could end this matter. As of this writing, I have yet to receive a response from Mr. Kenndy and so again, I sent him another email today, Feb. 12, 2013, still no word from Mr. Kenndy.

I was charged $49.00 plus $1.47 for a Foreign Transaction Fee and the charge came in on my statement as XEO Vent which it did say on their web site it would show up as XEO Vent. I did send a email to XEO Vent first and never received a reply.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 08:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dvdtigercom/internet/dvdtigercom-XEO-Vent-Ordered-DVD-box-set-never-received-it-cant-get-refund-Internet-1013269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dvdtiger.com