• Report: #1020486

• Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: Claudia — Rowland heights California United States of America
dvdtiger.com

dvdtiger.com scam!, Internet

I purchased a box set of the complete Beverly Hills 90210 series on dvdtiger.com on January 3rd 2013 for the amount of $99.00. I recieved two confirmation emails from them stating that I would recieve my dvd's in 2-4 weeks. When I hadn't recieved anything by the 4th week I began emailing their contact email but never got a response. I did this 4 times but never heard from them again. Now I believe their website is gone as well since I can't go on dvdtiger.com anymore. If anything can be done I would like a full refund. I have my payment record and the 2 emails they sent me as proof.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2013 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dvdtigercom/internet/dvdtigercom-scam-Internet-1020486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dvdtiger.com