Complaint Review: DVDTiger.com

• Submitted: Fri, February 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 22, 2013

• Reported By: pixieface — Modesto California United States of America
DVDTiger.com
145 Lowerboard Lane Montreal, Quebec H1n 2b5 Canad Montreal, Quebec United States of America

DVDTiger.com At DVDTiger.com/support via email manager Gordon Kennedy promised to ship new whole set of Dallas tv 14 year series. First set was damaged & no good. Took my $129.00 out of checking acct. on Dec. 3 20 Stole my $129.00 & has not shipped me my re-order as he said he would. Montreal, Quebec

Dec.3 2012, ordered the DALLAS TV 14 year series. Rec'd it around Christmas time.Supposed to be 5 box set's. I rec'd 5 but two #4's.

One of them had 12 disc's taped together with damaged on one side & bad disc's on the other side of the tape. Emailed support & Gordon Kennedy emailed me back & said he would send me a whole new set.  He didn't ask for damaged set back & I still have it. I won't watch it with 12 missing disc's. I still have not rec'd new set.

Now I just want my $129.00 back that they took out of my checking acct. using my MC debit card. Found another party to this scam. Johnny Rodgers is listed as administrator for this company. Called his number, no answer. Now what?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DVDTigercom/Montreal-Quebec-/DVDTigercom-At-DVDTigercomsupport-via-email-manager-Gordon-Kennedy-promised-to-ship-new-1018842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DVDTiger.com