Complaint Review: Dwayne Mike Ennis

• Updated: Tue, October 15, 2013

• Reported By: Felix — Bancroft Nebraska
Dwayne Mike Ennis
836 N. Main Avenue Sioux Falls, South Dakota USA

Dwayne Mike Ennis Ranchers Pride Meats, LLC Door to door unsavory, unprofessional, ripped me off for $575.54 and no way to contact a corporate office. Promised money refund. Meat is questionable. Sioux Falls South Dakota

This Mike Ennis and his cohort, Amos Raabe, came to my door selling premium steaks, with a pitch about how it was raining heavily outside and they were on their way back to the company and had just delivered a large order to some business in a nearby town with which they had an order discrepancy and extra to "unload" at a reduced price. Mike said he was just trying to help me out and give me a good deal. They had a plain white truck, no uniforms, no identifiable brochure, no order form, no electronic order machine, no receipt (only the top copy of credit card transaction which is not considered a receipt). They are relentless, high-pressure and double talkers. I finally agreed to a deal of three cases of frozen steaks purported to be a value of $489.00 each for around 18 lbs. of meat for the cost of one case. After they left, I checked them out online and found many complaints against this company and this Dwayne Mike Ennis. The BBB gives them an "F." I have three days to change my mind and have notified them by phone. I have posted letters to their company informing them of my decision. It doesn't matter when they receive the letters, only that I have them postmarked within the three days. The jury is out, yet, but I have already contacted the Nebraska Attorney General's office and the Iowa Attorney General's office and I called my credit card company immediately. Your move, Ranchers Pride, LLC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2013 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dwayne-Mike-Ennis/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57104/Dwayne-Mike-Ennis-Ranchers-Pride-Meats-LLC-Door-to-door-unsavory-unprofessional-rippe-1092210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dwayne Mike Ennis