Complaint Review: Dwight Adams

• Reported By: Pat — Brooklyn New York
Dwight Adams
614 Marcy Brooklyn, New York USA

Dwight Adams new staff member Brooklyn New York

*Author of original report: parcel theft

*Author of original report: aggravated assault intent

Dwight came aboard 2014 March apparently via Washington DC he is not my case manager

I noticed he has been in my file and should be warned to stay out of my mug  hut  and  file obviously he intend to use pass key for whatever purpose 'while I am out or in'

his interview intervention is 'out of hand'

2014 April 26

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2014 03:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dwight-Adams/Brooklyn-New-York-11206/Dwight-Adams-new-staff-member-Brooklyn-New-York-1141861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dwight Adams

parcel theft

AUTHOR: Pat - ()

2014

Sat July 5  I received 3 parcels ordered by me at the security desk where they were accepted

when I came through the door and asked security he said no

I overheard Dwight admiring the pretty dress speaking to JD

to date I have not received my 3 delivery parcels and the company is waiting the return ???????

so they can refund credit

the theft cost me $72.55 plus whoever they stole the items for continue to interfere in my personal life

the problem consists of three 2013-2014 security of which only one have left

leaving the Nigeria man and Saudia Arabia man

it was a woman who exited

Dwight via Washington DC arrived 2014 March

aggravated assault intent

AUTHOR: Pat - ()

Sat Jul 5  I received 3 parcels at the security residence desk verified the apparently ill security man said I did not have parcels yet Dwight (staff since 2014)  and  JD maintenance for years was in the office opening them and deciding who to give them to they then after argument had whomever to keep the items and send for replacement as of Mon I return all items

main problem Patricia Purell  2O  (15-O  Oscar)  free cell phone came to the lobby and said she did not have the parcels at which time I overhear Dwight state if anyone present them to her give them to the officer  -  issue resolved (?)

Robert Bailey               Gregory Woodward               George Andre Jackson

NYPD via DC                NYPD via DC                         retired DC Police

(202)529-2538            (301)552-6896                      (301)868-5856