Complaint Review: DXG Technology USA, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, October 18, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, October 18, 2013

• Reported By: asiangurl814 — Marietta Georgia
DXG Technology USA, Inc.
1001 Lawson Street City of Industry, California USA

DXG Technology USA, Inc. BEWARE! Company is a SCAM!!! City of Industry California

*Consumer Comment: Where in the world is DXG USA?

I purchased a DXG HD camcorder from 1saleaday about 7 months ago for $60. When I received the item and started to record, the camcorder would freeze and I couldn't even turn off the camcorder to restart it. Because it was out of the 1saleaday return policy they told me to contact DXG.

After emailing and calling DXG more than 5 times during the whole 7 months, I have still not received any response from them. I called and left a message and when I email it doesn't go through because their inbox is full. This is the worst company ever!

Because I couldn't contact DXG I told 1saleaday that they need to help me and give me a refund because they sold a defective product to me but now they are ignoring me and aren't responding either. I find it funny that 1saleaday is still selling DXG products on their site! They must be able to contact DXG to keep selling their products so I told them to contact DXG for me but still no response. This is just ridiculous! I have never had anything like this happen to me and I just wasted $60 for nothing! I don't know what else to do but am considering taking legal action. This company should not be in business anymore!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2013 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DXG-Technology-USA-Inc/City-of-Industry-California-91748/DXG-Technology-USA-Inc-BEWARE-Company-is-a-SCAM-City-of-Industry-California-1092910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DXG Technology USA, Inc.

Where in the world is DXG USA?

AUTHOR: UseTheForce - ()

I am finding the same problem. I bought 2 digital camcorders from Amazon. They are complete garbage. Amazon told me to contact the manufacturer which is DXGUSA. In the box they have this pamphlet with a big red stop sign, saying do not return this item. Contact us at (626) 839-0158. Of course it is disconnected. Then it gives the website dxgusa.com. Of course it does not exist. After researching some more I found DXG Technology. That is the name they are going under now. They show no history of their previous products. When you go to customer service, there is a phone number to Taiwan. They also give you a form to fill out to ask a question. How are they still in business?