Complaint Review: Dylan Wayne Personal Training

• Updated: Mon, December 16, 2013

• Reported By: Courtney — Sherman Oaks California
Dylan Wayne Personal Training
7912 Santa Monica Blvd West Hollywood, California USA

Dylan Wayne Personal Training Real name: Dylan Stewart Liar, thief, lowlife West Hollywood California

I paid Dylan up front, in cash, to train me 8 times. I paid $400 for 8 training sessions and had only gone to see him twice. I was super busy at the time that I signed up and then on top of that ended up going out of the country for work for two weeks. By the time I got back, Dylan had ran off to San Diego with my money without any warning. He will not return my calls, I've left voicemails, texts, I've written him on facebook and nothing.

How shitty of a person can you honestly be to do that to one of your clients and feel good about yourself. No wonder he had no clients and had to move. Turns out after trying to locate an email adress online for him, that his goal was to become like americans next top bartender in LA. What a dream...

I have tried being nice. But not only have I made his gym aware of what he did, and him, I will now make it public. Dylan is probably one of thee biggest pieces of s*** that I have come across in Los Angeles.. and thats saying a lot.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2013 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dylan-Wayne-Personal-Training/West-Hollywood-California-90046/Dylan-Wayne-Personal-Training-Real-name-Dylan-Stewart-Liar-thief-lowlife-West-Hollywoo-1107475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dylan Wayne Personal Training