Complaint Review: dynamic Recovery Solutions

• Submitted: Sat, July 07, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, July 07, 2012

• Reported By: Shirley — Chatsworth Georgia U.S.A.
dynamic Recovery Solutions
4101 Mcewen ste150 farmers Branch, Texas United States of America
  • Phone: 18008868088
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

dynamic Recovery Solutions Using DRS and DHR Using Threatening and deceptive parctices farmers Branch, Texas

Called me saying they were calling from DHR which was Georgia Government.  They called on a cell phone claiming they were DHR saying a contract was not correct and that they were filing a 1099.  I kept asking who they were and what they wanted.  I finally hung up and called DHS which is the correct Government abreviation.  I was advised that no one called from the Government and that they had complaints from other seniors and to call police.  I filed a report and it will go to GBI and I am Monday calling the Attorney General and the FTC.  I still have no idea who they were and what they wanted but I know that threatening to  file a fraudalant 1099 is against the law.  They are claiming to be a collection agency.  I owe no one money and if I did they would write a letter.  This is a scam on Seniors.  Shame on them trying to threaten the disabled seniors.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2012 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dynamic-Recovery-Solutions/farmers-Branch-Texas-75244/dynamic-Recovery-Solutions-Using-DRS-and-DHR-Using-Threatening-and-deceptive-parctices-far-908214. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dynamic Recovery Solutions