Complaint Review: Dynamic Merchants

• Submitted: Sat, April 23, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, April 23, 2011

• Reported By: Gary — Marshall Michigan United States of America
Dynamic Merchants
3039 West Peoria Ave. Suite 102, Phoenix Az 85029 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Dynamic Merchants and/or Pinnacle Marketing Group I was near total financial ruin and homelessness, Dynamic and Pinnacle were both willing to speed up my demise. Phoenix, Arizona

*Author of original report: Update

Before doing business with Dynamic Merchants I sifted through the internet for scam reports and discontented clients but nothing negative popped up. Satisfied with their track record I went ahead and gave Dynamic Merchants a $250.00 agent fee. A few days later I was contacted by Pinnacle Marketing Group. Pinnacle needed $500.00 to begin a marketing blitz, without that expenditure my agent status with Dynamic would be at a standstill. I sent the $500.00 to get started in what appeared to be a near rock solid investment.

I was told by the Pinnacle Marketing Coach that I would be continuously updated on my investments performance. My concerns began when phone calls to the Pinnacle Marketing Coach were not being returned at all. Recently (low and behold), one of my calls was actually picked up by a live person. After telling him the nature of my call and providing him my agent ID# he said he was having problems bringing up my account at his terminal. He politely asked me in I would call him back in 5 minutes and promised to be there when I called back. 5 minutes plus later and after several more attempts to contact him, all I got was their answering system asking me to leave my name and agent ID# and they would return my call.

That was when I combed the internet once more about both Dynamic Merchants and Pinnacle Marketing Group. This time I found the entries on the Ripoff Report website and knew I'd been had. I would gladly participate in a class action suit against these 2 entities.

I have 3 names of people who participated in this scam (probably fictitious).

William Adams
John Blake
Eugene Kent

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2011 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynamic-Merchants/Phoenix-Arizona-/Dynamic-Merchants-andor-Pinnacle-Marketing-Group-I-was-near-total-financial-ruin-and-hom-721160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynamic Merchants

Update

AUTHOR: Gary - (United States of America)

Pinnacle Marketing Group is AKA PMG Unlimited.