Complaint Review: dynamic recovery solution

• Updated: Thu, May 08, 2014

• Reported By: AmberOshun — brooklyn New York
dynamic recovery solution
, Select State/Province USA

dynamic recovery solution someone called me from debt recovery solutions regarding a debt she said I owed from 2002 for $171.00. when I told her I didn't know what she was talking about she said she just received it from finger hut. south Carolina

y from debt recovery solutions called my cell phone saying they just received something from finger hut from 2002 where I owe $171.00. I advised her told her I didn't know what she was talking about and that if owed finger hut that kind of money why are they extending me credit .she could not give me an answer. session became rude and I hung up this has never appeared on my credit report so why would they call about something 13 years old and the statue of limitations for N.Y. is 6 years.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2014 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dynamic-recovery-solution/Select-StateProvince/dynamic-recovery-solution-someone-called-me-from-debt-recovery-solutions-regarding-a-debt-1145161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dynamic recovery solution