Complaint Review: Dynamic Recovery Solutions, LLC

• Updated: Wed, February 26, 2014

• Reported By: Ben — Tamarac Florida
Dynamic Recovery Solutions, LLC
135 Interstate Blvd. Ste 6 Greenville SC Tamarac, Florida USA

Dynamic Recovery Solutions, LLC Collection Licensing, LLC Northgreen, Colorado. Phone call...hang up...no msg. I recalled number was answered by computorized voice saying to hold on...male...Marvin...came on and said are you calling about your Social Security number? Tamarac Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Let us help you

Unknown caller calls from 954-417-6182, does not leave voice mail msg. I return call to identify caller, was put on hold by a computorized voice, female, then a " Marvin " came on the line asking if I was calling about my Social Security number. I asked what about my Social Security number? He remarked " well you called me I didn't call you!! Enough said. The call was not recorded and I was never advised it would be. Typical collection tactic.

I am a former Collections employee of Sun Trust Bank, and this call was far from professional or informative.

I recent check of my credit report does not list Dynamic Recovery Solutions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2014 08:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynamic-Recovery-Solutions-LLC/Tamarac-Florida-33309/Dynamic-Recovery-Solutions-LLC-Collection-Licensing-LLC-Northgreen-Colorado-Phone-cal-1126861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynamic Recovery Solutions, LLC

Let us help you

AUTHOR: Dynamic Recovery - ()

We understand that bad things happen to good people and we are here to help. Please visit our Consumer Assistance Center at gotodrs.com. This site is designed to help you resolve your situation quickly and easily.