Complaint Review: dynamic recovery solutions

• Submitted: Wed, June 19, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, June 19, 2013

• Reported By: jhonny — orlando Florida
dynamic recovery solutions
135 interstate blvd,suite# 6Grenenville,sc29615 Greenville, Select State/Province USA

dynamic recovery solutions harassment Greenville south carolina

Its been over 10 years that I owed around 1200 to Island Finance now Dynamic Recovvery Solutions has been sending me letters and calling my personal cell phone to tell me i owe 5040 dollars.  I contacted them at 813-644-8778 and they already had all my information witch I found odd because this was my first phone call to them that all my information would pop up that fast in their system.  I spoke to a women and told her to stop harrasing me and the lady said that wasn't harassment and that they have to get the amount one way or another  I told her i was going to make a report and she said she was just trying to help me and that she didn't care if i made a report or not that now she is going to put down that i refused to pay and that actions would be taken against me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dynamic-recovery-solutions/Greenville-Select-StateProvince-29615/dynamic-recovery-solutions-harassment-Greenville-south-carolina-1060405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dynamic recovery solutions