Complaint Review: Dynamic Recovery Solutions

• Updated: Sat, November 02, 2013

• Reported By: marchday — kearney Nebraska
Dynamic Recovery Solutions
135 Interstate Blvd #6 Greeneville, South Carolina USA

Dynamic Recovery Solutions Calling from Cell Phone to collect a fraudulent debt dated 7 years ago Greeneville South Carolina

A person called my husband's phone asking for information about me. That was the first clue of a scam. He did not give the info requested; instead he gave me the number.

I phoned the number and from the beginning of the call, I smelled scam. When the "agent" answered, she did not provide an intelligible name. Second, there was not the usual disclaimer provided that any collection agency would provide. She immediately went into a lengthy spiel of how much I owed and repeatedly asked how I wished to settle this amount owed?

When I tried asking questions, she became frustrated and slightly elevated in tone. Eventually, I was able to get several requests in, after which she hung up. I requested:

1. A validation of the debt, to which she responded there was no such document.

2. Address of the company to send my dispute to the claim. She replied the debt was more than 60 days old, so there was no disputing the claim.

3. Information about the company making the claim I owed this money to so I could file a police report for fraud.  She denied there was any such information.

She did become quite upset when she asked me for my number and an email address.  I told her I was all over the internet and hid no information, that she could look that up. She became angry and told me, "I'm trying to work with you here, but obviously you don't want my help."

I was hung up on after I told her this was impossible that I owed that money and would be speaking to the police and my attorney about this.

Note of interest: I looked up the number she phoned from.  It is a cell phone from our area. The website was created in 2013. I cannot find a Tax ID on the company. We called the number back she called from and they hung up on us.  Now there is no answer when we dial.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2013 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynamic-Recovery-Solutions/Greeneville-South-Carolina-29616/Dynamic-Recovery-Solutions-Calling-from-Cell-Phone-to-collect-a-fraudulent-debt-dated-7-y-1096473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynamic Recovery Solutions