• Report: #1119799

• Updated: Wed, March 12, 2014

• Reported By: clintond — Birmingham Alabama
Dynamic Recovery Solutions
135 Interstate Blvd., Suite #6 Greenville, South Carolina USA

Dynamic Recovery Solutions Fraudulent yet knowledgeable - scary! Greenville South Carolina

*UPDATE Employee: Let us help

Got a call on my answering machine to call 1-888-356-8277, no name left and my name was never mentioned. I called the number and was asked to wait for a representative. About 5 minutes later a woman came on the phone and had my complete credit history - going back 25 years. When you use the same phone to call them back they can pull up what records they have on you.

A couple of things were scary - one was how much they knew about my current credit situation (good) and then they told me that I owed over $3,000 on a credit card that I had paid off and closed the account in 1992! This knowledge didn't satisfy the woman and she began offering me different 'payment' options. I asked if she could send some paperwork and she said that she could not until I gave her my bank account and routing information (she already had my bank name. At this point, after she told me exactly which credit cards I now have and my balances on each, I just hung up.

I should have asked if she had my social security # - I'm guessing that with all the information that she had, she would have had it.

Really scary - if I get another call from them I'm going to call the BBB in Greenvile, SC (which is where their website says they're located). Never heard of a debt collection agency that couldn't provide paperwork!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2014 03:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynamic-Recovery-Solutions/Greenville-South-Carolina-29615/Dynamic-Recovery-Solutions-Fraudulent-yet-knowledgeable-scary-Greenville-South-Carolin-1119799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynamic Recovery Solutions

Let us help

AUTHOR: Dynamic Recovery - ()

We are sorry to hear that you had an unsatisfactory experience with Dynamic Recovery Solutions. This is uncharacteristic of our employees, as we pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service.   Please call us at (855)244-3357 or visit our website so that we may assess your account and provide you with a satisfactory resolution.

Best Regards,