Complaint Review: Dynamic Recovery Solutions

• Updated: Fri, May 02, 2014

• Reported By: heatherw47 — Dallas Texas
Dynamic Recovery Solutions
135 Interstate Blvd. Greenville, South Carolina USA

Dynamic Recovery Solutions scam, false collections, settlements Greenville South Carolina

I received a letter from this company stating I owed on a Citibank card from 2001.  The letter said I owed $3,311.43, but that I could settle for $441.52.  I called Citibank first to see if they had any record of me ever having a card at that time through them or any other affiliates.  They said they did not.  They said the only card I've ever had with them is the one I acquired in 2013 of which the balance is only a couple hundred dollars.  I then called this company and the person I spoke with said the original debt was $1,524.00, but due to interest, the new balance was the 3300.  I never had any credit card before 2012 that had that high of a credit limit to where I could even rack up that kind of balance.  The person on the phone also told me that if the card was very old, the bank might not have a record of it anymore.  He also checked to see if the card could've been through another bank that was purchased by Citibank and confirmed it had not.  I had a checkbook, drivers license and social security card stolen from me back in 1999 and I thought maybe this was an identity theft issue.  He said I could fax them the police report that I had filed at the time and they would clear off the debt.  Before faxing them even MORE personal information than they already had, I checked my credit report and noticed that there was NO record of this debt what so ever.  I've decided to report these people here, to the BBB and by any other means as they are definitely scamming people.  I did my homework and you should too!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2014 07:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynamic-Recovery-Solutions/Greenville-South-Carolina-29615/Dynamic-Recovery-Solutions-scam-false-collections-settlements-Greenville-South-Carolina-1143493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynamic Recovery Solutions