Complaint Review: Dynamic Recovery Solutions

• Reported By: BethA — San Francisco California
Dynamic Recovery Solutions
PO Box 25759 Greenville, South Carolina USA

Dynamic Recovery Solutions Fraudulent Debt Collection Greenville South Carolina

April 15, 2014 I received a letter in the mail from Dynamic Recovery Solutions stating that I owe $7,984.20 to Spiegel and the account is now owned by International Collection Services. It stated that I could settle the account for $2,794.47 if I made a full payment prior to 5/16/14. It then offered settlement for increasingly higher amounts if I chose to pay off in installments.

I do not have an account with Spiegel and never have. I have however been experiencing ID theft and have a very well-documented case file and counselor with Protect My ID. So I called him. He looked into it and confirmed that I not have any accounts in collections anywhere and advised that I report this to the police which I am doing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynamic-Recovery-Solutions/Greenville-South-Carolina-29616-0759/Dynamic-Recovery-Solutions-Fraudulent-Debt-Collection-Greenville-South-Carolina-1139490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynamic Recovery Solutions