• Report: #1172003

• Reported By: mikec_fl — middletown Pennsylvania
Dynamic Recovery Solutions
po box 25759 greenville , South Carolina USA

Dynamic Recovery Solutions Bogus Debt greenville South Carolina

I got a letter demanding $708.41 from this outfit for a debt to Citibank.  I've never had any dealings with Citibank, so I called the number.  The woman I spoke to had my SS number and told me that the debt is from a Citibank Visa opened in 1987.  Forget that these people are calling me about a 27 year old debt, I was only 15 years old in 1987!  What's strange is that they sent this letter shortly after I began actively working on my credit in anticipation of a major purchase.  I honestly believe that this outfit got my information and created a completely fraudulent debt hoping I'd just pay up.  Has anyone else had an experience like this?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2014 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynamic-Recovery-Solutions/greenville-South-Carolina-29616/Dynamic-Recovery-Solutions-Bogus-Debt-greenville-South-Carolina-1172003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynamic Recovery Solutions