Complaint Review: Dynamic Recovery Solutions

• Updated: Thu, February 13, 2014

• Reported By: debbe1018 — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Dynamic Recovery Solutions
P O Box 25759 Greenville, South Carolina USA

Dynamic Recovery Solutions Rude, threatening phone calls claiming debt owed from 10 years ago! When asked for accounting of debt, I was promised a letter which only listed amount due. Greenville South Carolina

After receiving several calls & being on hold more than 10 minutes with no result I actually got a person on the line. She was rude & threatened me that if I did not pay by 5 pm that day, I would be listed as refusing to pay.  The only information she had for me was that the debt was from Citicard from 2004.  I asked for a written statement listing the debt & was told the letter had been mailed the day before this phone call.  Before hanging up on me, the rep was yelling that I was not listening and rude.  Obviously, she had no intention of hearing me and after investigating this company online, I found that alot of people have had similar experiences.  I did receive a notice in the mail, but no accounting of the "debt".  Several money saving options were listed, starting with a settlement due in 1 month.

Obviously there is no "debt" owed by me for 10 years- banks have given me loans & credit cards many times since 2004 & I'm certain they did a complete credit search.  Hopefully something can be done to stop this bogus company from harradding people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2014 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynamic-Recovery-Solutions/Greenville-South-Carolina-29616/Dynamic-Recovery-Solutions-Rude-threatening-phone-calls-claiming-debt-owed-from-10-years-1123321. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynamic Recovery Solutions