Complaint Review: dynamic recovery solutions

• Reported By: tasha b — mobile Alabama
dynamic recovery solutions
Internet USA

dynamic recovery solutions Harrassment on job Internet

I was contacted on my job by a man who refused to identifiy himself and the company he represented. He stated that I owed a debt from 2009 and he knew my social security # and all my info and that his company knew that I was gainfully employed. I tried to talk to the man in a calm voice since I was at work  in my cubical. Asking for some sort of documentation, name of the company, anything. This man became irrate and extremely aggressive and told me that he was going to have my wages garnished and told me he was going to call and ask to speak with my payroll coordinator. I immediately cut him off and asked for his supervisor. Angie yelder, a company rep got on the phone and repeated the same verbiage. I asked the lady not to contact me on my job bc it it prohibited and that I will speak with her at home. I still have not received any documentation about the debt although I have requested twice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/dynamic-recovery-solutions/internet/dynamic-recovery-solutions-Harrassment-on-job-Internet-1062543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on dynamic recovery solutions