Complaint Review: Dynowatt

• Submitted: Thu, July 03, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 03, 2008

• Reported By:Tomball Texas
Dynowatt
6065 Memorial Drive Dublin, Ohio U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-332-7143
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Dynowatt jacked my rate from approx 15 cents per kw to 25 with no warning ! Dublin Ohio

I signed on with Dynowatt due to fair market competition through deregulation. Dynowatt was regularly charging fair rates. I did not have a contract woth them. This is one thing that attracted me to them. Irecently switched agin to another energy supplier. The first bill I received once I did this had the rate jacked up.

I called to find out what had happened. The person I spoke with said many people were canceling because their bill had gone up duoble or tripple also. I could here others in the background trying to explain the rate increase.

I asked him point blank if the rate hike was due to me switching companies. He said, no, he said that "everyone is paying the same rate, nearly 25 cnets per kw".

I looked on the web for rate comparrisons. The rates publically displayed are still much lower than my recent bill. I beieve they are lying and I wish I could get my bill lowered to a reasonable rate.

I have one more bill coming from them. I am going to try to cancel them. I firmly believe they are price gouging because I switched companies.

Billy joe
Tomball, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2008 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dynowatt/Dublin-Ohio-43017/Dynowatt-jacked-my-rate-from-approx-15-cents-per-kw-to-25-with-no-warning-Dublin-Ohio-347363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dynowatt