Complaint Review: E-470 Express Toll

E-470 Express Toll
Denver, Colorado United States of America

E-470 Express Toll Highway Robbery Denver, Colorado

*Consumer Comment: E-470 RipOff highway Robbery

This truly is "highway robbery". I received a notice in March of 2012 saying that I had never paid my previous toll. I do not ignore mail, yet I never saw an original bill. For some reason though, they have no problem sending me a collection notice? I had to pay $25 in late fees for a total of $29. When I called for an explanation, the collection agency gave me the exact same address that I always use. I said that I had never received a bill, to which their response was, "Well if you knew you had a bill, why didn't you just go online and pay it?" That would be because I NEVER had a problem receiving bills before. I sent them a letter of complaint that I never received a response to.

Today, much to my dismay, my husband received a similar collection letter, however the total of this is $78.90! There are tolls dating back to June of 2011, but we NEVER received an original bill, and yet again we have no problem receiving a collection notice. There are now $50 in late fees and $29 in tolls, but I KNOW they never sent us an original bill. I know when we call about this bill we will get a similar response. I don't see how this can continue to go on. This is a flat out scam, I have even tried to go online to pay, and there is never a record. Isn't there any kind of action we can take??? I am stationed in Kansas but my home was still in Colorado, hence why I go back every so often. I have started taking the back highways just to avoid E-470 at all costs, and I would advise everyone else to do so as well.

I did add this same message to a Denver Post forum that I think may be of interest as well; http://neighbors.denverpost.com/viewtopic.php?f=233&t=123488088&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2012 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-470-Express-Toll/Denver-Colorado-/E-470-Express-Toll-Highway-Robbery-Denver-Colorado-938157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-470 Express Toll

E-470 RipOff highway Robbery

AUTHOR: Custom Integrations - ()

My family and I moved here in Aug 2013 and I set up the E-470 account for my two cars, amost two weeks later (not taking the e-470 ) I recieved over $75 in fees. I called the help line and tried to get a explination. They claimed my Transponder had been used multiple times and I asked for proof and they would not give any. So I took both transponders off my cars and still kept getting fees. I called them and told them that I had taken off the transponders and they noted it but I still had to pay these outragious pmts.

I have not used the dreadful road but a few times sence and they dont send bills then slap with late fees.

This can not continue to go on!!!!