• Report: #1052064

Complaint Review: e-WAVE TECH Corp.

• Submitted: Sun, May 19, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, May 19, 2013

• Reported By: tam — Corvallis Oregon
e-WAVE TECH Corp.
3699 Wilshire Blvd Suite 600 Los Angeles, California USA

e-WAVE TECH Corp. from Korea, distributed by Millennicom, Inc. EMI Filter does not work at all. I bought EMI filter that did not reduce the EMI at all. It was a fraudulent claim that this filter would reduce EMI from my power outlet. Company is in Korea, Distributor in Los Angeles. California

Hi,

I bought EMI (electromagnetic interference) filter through Amazon. I used it, thinking that it reduces the EMI, but it did not. I tested the power outlet while the EMI filter was plugged in it and the readings were high, same as without the EMI filter plugged in. I tried it on several outlets, and it did not work in any of them.

I have had an EMI filter before from a different manufacturer, and this filter worked-when plugged in, it reduced the fluctuations in the power outlet from 1000 to about 30 dB. My friend has the EMI monitor that I used to see how much his filter reduces the EMI. The filter that worked was 159$ but I felt it was too expensive so I didn't buy it. Instead, I looked on Amazon and have found the cheap EMI Filter (18$, plus $10 SH), made by e-WAVE TECH from Korea, I bought it; but it didn't work. I did not test this cheap, e-WAVE TECH, EMI Filter in time to be able to return it on Amazon. There was no phone number to contact on the pacakage of the Filter, so I never spoke to anyone about the defective filter.

So buyer beware, the e-WAVE TECH EMI Filter does not do anything-it is as if you never plugged it in at all.

I would like to get my money back, if possible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2013 04:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/e-WAVE-TECH-Corp/Los-Angeles-California-90010/e-WAVE-TECH-Corp-from-Korea-distributed-by-Millennicom-Inc-EMI-Filter-does-not-work-a-1052064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on e-WAVE TECH Corp.

Journal