Complaint Review: E-Cig Vapor

• Updated: Sat, January 18, 2014

• Reported By: Old Soldier — North Las Vegas Nevada
E-Cig Vapor
3214 North University Ave. #455 Provo, Utah USA

E-Cig Vapor Charged my credit card $ 99.00 during the free evaluation period of 12 days before the product arrived. Provo Utah

E-cig Vapor'sweb offer is a bait and switch rip off. Their web site offers a 12 day evaluation period for trying their e-cig, charged my card $99.00 before the product arrived. when I noticed the email confirming shipment and noticed the charge, I called the company and was advised to wait until the product arrived and call to receive a return code. We'll it arrived on 01/17/14 and this morning I call customer service. Maria spoke English with a heavy foriegn ascent, had an attitude when I refused to listen to her pitch to keep the product. Then she tells me their is a 15% restocking fee that will be deducted from my refund And I believe she said the company has up to one year to refund my money. Do not visit this site. 15% of $ 99.99 + $4.99 shipping is a very lucrative scam In my opinion.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2014 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Cig-Vapor/Provo-Utah-84604/E-Cig-Vapor-Charged-my-credit-card-9900-during-the-free-evaluation-period-of-12-days-b-1116566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-Cig Vapor