Complaint Review: e-cig

• Updated: Mon, May 12, 2014

• Reported By: KBR — Verona Wisconsin
e-cig
10241 Trademark St. Rancho Cucamonga,, California USA

e-cig / e-cig Company I fell victim to e-cigs "free" starter kit scam! Rancho Cucamonga, California

I was on Amazon and had some sort of survey pop up. It said that if I completed, I would get a gift. I know, stupid me. It really looked affiliated with Amazon! Anyway, the" gift" was a starter e-cig packet for $4.95. I have family members who smoke so I thought that since it was cheap, I'd get and give to them. It came in the mail quickly and I put it to the side until I could give to my family.

A few weeks later I get confirmation of an order I didn't place. No order amount. I called support and was informed that I had been billed $99.00 for two refills! I couldn't believe it and asked how they could do that. Apparently in their terms and conditions if you do not respond to them within 15 days they go ahead and send out another order. I was outraged. I asked how I could send EVERYTHING back then the support person offered to $ 80.04 if I kept everything, basically charging me $19.99 for the two refills. She said she canceled my account and it would take 5-10 business days for the money to be refunded.

Customer Customer Service: 1-866-830-2464
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
support@ecigsbrand.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2014 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/e-cig/-Rancho-Cucamonga-California-91730/e-cig-e-cig-Company-I-fell-victim-to-e-cigs-free-starter-kit-scam-Rancho-Cucamonga-1146028. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on e-cig