Complaint Review: e-cig

• Submitted: Mon, October 22, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: USPatriot2013 — Arizona United States of America
e-cig

e-cig E-Liq, E-CigaretteTM, E-LiquidTM, USB-eCigTM, E-PackTM, E-CartridgeTM, all are the trademark of E-CIG Technology Inc. Defective Product and they do not care Internet

*Consumer Comment: To Karen Executive Manager

*UPDATE Employee: I am Karen, E-Cig Company's Executive Manager

I purchased an e-cigarette kit from this company on 9-6-2012. It was a fair price considering it was shipping from China with 3-5 Day Fedex.  I received it on 9-11-2012.  I thought it was great.

I had priced kits and this one seemed like the one to go with.  When received I started to use it right away, well that was after the 8 hour charge on each battery as the instructions recommended.  I liked it so much I bought another one for my wife.

A couple of days ago when charging the one battery (they usually take about 3.5 hrs to charge) I noticed after nearly 5 hours it was not charged.  I had to unplug it and figured it should be fine.  It is supposed to be a lithium battery.

It was not good.  Today I went to put the battery into service and IT would NOT turn on!

Note: These batteries should be able to be charged around 300 times.

I called the California office for this Chinese company and Karen told me it was after the 30 day warranty.  I told her "thank a lot, I will not EVER buy from you again AND I will tell others.

I have now told others... BEWARE of E-Cig and their related trademarked products.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2012 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/e-cig/internet/e-cig-E-Liq-E-CigaretteTM-E-LiquidTM-USB-eCigTM-E-PackTM-E-CartridgeTM-all-are-the-t-958548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on e-cig

To Karen Executive Manager

AUTHOR: Dano - (United States of America)

It's not saying much about your product when you only off a 30 day warranty, especially since some of that warranty is being eaten up with time in mail delivery.  If you can't make a product and stand behind it for at least 6 months to a year, then you have a crappy product, period.

I am Karen, E-Cig Company's Executive Manager

AUTHOR: Karen ECigExecutiveManager - (United States of America)

This RipOff Report post was brought to my attention today. I clearly remember this woman calling the office, however, the date she called the customer service was past the 30 days warranty. As the Executive Manager for the company, I do not personal answer the telephone in the customer service department, however, the day she called our customer service department were in training.  I did look her order up and it was after 30 days.   As she posted, she received it on September 11th and as she posted the report, here, on October 22nd. CLEARLY! it is passed 30 days. Our website is very clear that we have a 30 day money back program.

I am sorry she feels like she was "ripped off", but we abide by our policies. She was also very rude to me on the phone and hung up on me.