Complaint Review: e-cigarette

• Submitted: Mon, March 10, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, March 10, 2014

• Reported By: marypa — Granville Summit Pennsylvania
1521 Alton Road #752 Miami Beach, Florida USA

e-cigarette Deducting about 100 dollars a month for e cigarette cartomizers after I did a survey that popped up from a company I knew. I received a free e cigarette by paying 4.95 shipping. Then I have gotten these cartomizers and billing my credit card that I gave for shipping only. Miami Beach Florida

I participated in a survey on like that popped up from a company I knew.  The offer was for free e cigarette for only the 4.95 shipping.  I have been sent and billed on my credit card every month for 2 pk of cartonmizers that are billed from $69.00 to 89.00 each month.  I have written by US mail to address on envelope to discontinue to no avail.  I am informing my credit card account to not accept charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2014 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/e-cigarette/Miami-Beach-Florida-33139/e-cigarette-Deducting-about-100-dollars-a-month-for-e-cigarette-cartomizers-after-I-did-a-1129640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on e-cigarette