Complaint Review: E-CIGARETTE

• Updated: Tue, December 17, 2013

• Reported By: Mick — Warminster Pennsylvania
E-CIGARETTE
1521 Alton Rd #752 Miammi Beach, Florida USA

E-CIGARETTE Stop sending your cigarettesa to me AND STOP BILLING ME Miammi Beach Florida

*Author of original report: Resolved

i asked for a trial of their E-cigarettes and paid the shipping.  I am not satisfied.  Every month or so I receive  two more refills.  There is nophone number or E-mail address to contact them.  I want them to stop sending me refills and stop billing my credit card. m

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2013 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-CIGARETTE/Miammi-Beach-Florida-33139/E-CIGARETTE-Stop-sending-your-cigarettesa-to-me-AND-STOP-BILLING-ME-Miammi-Beach-Florida-1107811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-CIGARETTE

Resolved

AUTHOR: Mick - ()

The E-cigarette company cancelled my account with a phone call and agreed to no more billings.  They refused to let me ship back the unopened cartridges.  So I guess it was an expensive lesson.