Complaint Review: E-Cigartette

• Reported By: John — Haddonfield New Jersey
E-Cigartette
1521 Alton Road Miami Beach, Florida USA

E-Cigartette from Miami Beach, FL Deceptive Advertising Miami Beach Florida

I saw an internet ad on January 22nd and it advertised electronic cigarettes for about $5.00. It came to my e-mail address at work.    I thought that it was a great offer and on 1-22-14 I ordered a pack because I did quit smoking on May 11th, 2012.  To my amazement, they billed me over $100. for the $5.00 offer .   Over $100. is not about $5.00 is it?  Lastly, E-Cigarette sent me additional cartridges at $69.62 each.  Apparently I was signed up for a continuous product feed from the seller.  A refill product feed that I never knowingly signed up for.   Finally, I got onto the internet and founf out that there were several websites warning about E-Cigarettes' Scam, AND that I was not the only person FOOLED by E-Cigarette.   I was not the only person by far.  On one of the web sites I saw the contact ionformation for E-Cigarette.  I called 1-877-647-3625 and spoke to a good man named "Dean".  He did remind me that basically it was my fault, and that all transaction details were listed in plain sight.  I disagree.  I feel that I was fooled and I would love to help them out in some way so I am writing here that if any one starts a class action suit, then I would   join.  They must be brought to justice.  Sincerely, ME.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2014 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/E-Cigartette/Miami-Beach-Florida-33139/E-Cigartette-from-Miami-Beach-FL-Deceptive-Advertising-Miami-Beach-Florida-1142621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on E-Cigartette